Events Forensic Tools (EFT) is a fast, easy to use and very effective solution for analyzing, viewing and monitoring Security, System, Application and other Microsoft Windows operating systems event logs. Unlike limited Windows Event Viewer, EFT extends standard functionality and brings monitoring and many new features.
Features and Benefits
EFT is a customer-driven software. Most of the advanced features were requested by our users and this turned it from ordinary event data viewing to its real analysis.
- Accessing MS Windows event logs (and log files) on local and remote servers and workstations
- Support of both classic Windows NT event log format (EVT files) and new (Crimson) event log format (EVTX files)
- High performance — all events are loaded either into memory or into an optimized internal local database
- Active monitoring and alerting — be informed about problems in real-time
- Event log consolidation — consolidating in one place different events
- Setting Tabbed-document and multiple-document user interface
- Pre-filter Windows event logs (log loading options)
- Advanced filtering
- Grouping favorite computers and their logs into a tree
- Backup of Windows event logs
- Fast bookmarks navigation
- Popular event knowledge bases compatibility
- Color coding by Event ID
- Printing and exporting in different formats
- Analytical reports – summary tables and pivot charts
- Reading damaged EVT files and generating EVT files from selected events
- Reading new EVTX files on old MS Windows versions
- Scheduling to run event log tasks
- Credential manager
- Sorting event list by any column and in any direction
- Time correction
- Servers import
of employees steal proprietary corporate data when they quit or are fired
of attempts to steal data are spear-phishing attacks.
increase in the number of cyber attacks
Have any questions? Give us a shout!