The primary role of the Sales Consultant is to sales our cyber security and forensics products to key decision makers within targeted industries and grow sales revenue within an assigned territory. The Sales Consultant will build mutually beneficial business relationships, present compelling presentations and close business. Each Sales consultant will be part of a Sales team of Five. Through training, this individual will acquire expertise on The Kernel’s offerings including tools, work sessions and training components for our solutions.
What You Will Do ?
- Key initiator of new business development targeting medium to large sized accounts for strategic penetration selling
- Independently calls on mid to senior-level executives and other representatives to generate product and services sales
- Develop a sales and reseller strategy
- Diagnoses and assesses client needs and coordinate with Customer Support Department to solve any issues
- Presents and provides individual client consultations in context with overall intervention strategy as needed
- Invite key decision makers within medium to large sized organizations through region-hosted marketing events
- Arrange and conduct product demonstrations and presentations.
- Build knowledge of customers within allocated region.
- Writes effective business proposals
- Health Insurance
- Uncapped high commission
- Allocated mobile phone
- Awesome coffee
- Experince in B2B is and B2C is essential
- A stable work history and successful track record of personal sales performance is essential
- Requires an IT sales background with demonstrated skills in the areas of lead generation, forecasting, prospecting and driving opportunities to closure
- A relevant Bachelors Degree preferred
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel required
- A well-developed pattern of achievement, competitive skills, energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and integrity is critical to success in this role
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential; must be able to create and deliver compelling, polished sales presentations to both line leadership and senior corporate executives within target companies
- Minimum 2-5 years sales experience as Sales representatives preferably Dubai based
To apply, send your CV to careers[at]thekernel.com
Do you have any more questions?