YubiKeys FIPS Series
Yubico is delighted to announce receiving notification of FIPS 140-2 validation for our new YubiKey FIPS Series.
Introducing the YubiKey FIPS Series
Strong Security and Compliance for Government and Regulated Industries
Target Audience for the YubiKey FIPS Series:
- Large Government/Federal, Global 2000 • International agencies/markets that recognize FIPS 140-2
- Commercial entities that need to meet DFARS and FedRAMP requirements Documentation: A full set of documentation is available from the Yubico Sales & Marketing Assets Library:
- Sales training deck (For Resellers & Distributors internal use only)
Yubico FIPS Webpage FIPS Certification Details:
- FIPS 140-2 validated : Overall Level 2, Physical Security Level 3
- Meets Authenticator Assurance Level 3 (AAL3) as defined in NIST SP800-63B
- Certificate #3204
Choice of Form Factor
- All YubiKey FIPS Series security keys include the same functionality.
- The YubiKey FIPS Series offers a choice of keys designed for USB-A or USB-C.
- YubiKey Nano FIPS features a slim USB-A form factor for semi-permanent installation and convenience.
- YubiKey C Nano FIPS features an ultra-slim USB-C form factor for use with the latest Mac, PC, & Android computing devices.
- Supported protocols: FIDO U2F, smart card (PIV), Yubico OTP, OpenPGP, OATH-TOTP, OATH-HOTP, and Challenge-Response
- Works on Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Chrome OS operating systems, and on major browsers
- PIV smart card compatible, minidriver available on Windows
- Support for PKCS#11
- Crypto Algorithms: RSA 2048, ECC p256, ECC p384
- Hardware secure element to protect cryptographic keys
Have any questions? Give us a shout!